Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blogger #3 Challenge #1

If you would like to vote in our Blogger Challenge, please go to http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228K8VPGHK8 to vote.

I made 3 cards for this challenge to use the colors Orange and Yellow and some type of flower stamp. Here is my pick. I will post the other 2 in the next few days.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

This is super cute! I really like the stamp.

Teresa Kline said...

Karen, I luv this...the litle flowers are so adorable...nice job! *~*

Melanie said...

Very pretty love the flower stamp.

Tammy said...

Cute card.

Tina said...

Great card! love the lo!