Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, November 10, 2008

I actually WON something!!

Hi All,

Just thought I would SHOUT it out to all of you. I won!!!! I took part in the Unity Hip Hop Thursdays on Oct 30. I have to tell you that I was a bit confused but people were nice to help point me in the direction and actually ended up winning the "big prize".

Here is what the email said.. it came today.

Unity Stamp Company/Store More Stamps
Hi Karen!Happy Monday! I finally FOUND you. Just wanted to let you know what you were the BIG WINNER of the Store More Stamps kit for leaving a comment on the Unity Stamp Blog - Here is the link if you would like to check it out - http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy.html

So check out the link about 1/2 way down the page to see MY name in lights.

Whats so funny is that I won a store more stamps storage kit as well as the stamp set from unity called simple pleasures. But what's so funny is that, as you all know from the other day's blog, I just finished organizing my clear and cling stamps...hehe But I will need some storage for that new stamp set so there I go.

AMAZING!!

5 comments:

SilentRN said...

Lucky dog!! Yahoo! You go girl!!

Jennie said...

ssWoo Hoo, Way to go! Don't you just love winning....sure beats losing :o))))

Lesly said...

Congrats!! That's awesome. I get their monthly kit and just love it.
Lesly
Blogger Group #3

Jaspere said...

Wow! that's great.

Sherri said...

congrats!! Good for you