Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, December 1, 2008

Other Challenge Cards

Here are the other 2 cards I made for the blogger challenge but choose not to use them.


3 comments:

SilentRN said...

So much detail!! What a beautiful card.

Kristin said...

I loved the card you picked, but the third one (not magnolia one, although she's super cute)... but the one with butterflies and flowers is awesome!

Carmen said...

Aww too cute!! I do like the one you picked the best but these are a close second! TFS