Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, November 17, 2008

And the Winner Is.......

On Monday, November 10th, I put up the cards I had made for the Hanna Stamps release party challenge. My daughter picked from the 3 which I should submit, but the card didn't win. I asked people I knew an my blogger group to comment and tell me which one they liked best and out of 17 response the numbers were as below.

#1 DD Pick (4 vote) #2 (7 votes) #3 (7 votes)



Yep a tie.

My daughter pulled the lucky name today and

Kimmie0270
Is the winner of the 3 cards. Congratulations!!!

9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

congrats Kimmie....I like them all! hugs, *~*

SilentRN said...

Cool for Kimmie, she is very lucky!

Cheryl Walker said...

How cute they all turned out!!! I love that riley and the christmas tree :)
tooo darn cute!!!!!


Cheryl

Angie Williams said...

I do love all three anyways! Congrats kimmie!

Frenchy said...

Such cute cards - I see why they tied! Congrats Kimmie!

Carmen said...

Can definatley see why they tied!

Benga said...

Hi Karen!
lovely cards!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kimmie

Stephanie said...

congrats kimmie!