Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stamp Library - Again.. this time with pictures.

I finished my library cards today and so took some pictures and thought I would share how they look. I haven't been creating cards today, but I have been granting wishes for the wish rack. By Friday I plan to send out 48 wishes.

I think the next time I send out wishes I will be checking for my blog sisters names on the list and seeing if I can fulfill their wishes as well.

OK, back to the topic of this post.... Here are the pics with a little description.

This first picture is of the clear acrylic frame with stamps.
If you look carefully you can see my messy desk behind the acrylic frame...hehe.. OK actually to show you the stamped images and the acrylic frame with stamps separately. If you can't tell what the stamp is, you just peel it off and can see the image behind it.

This next picture is of my entire library. The frames and my stamp books. Sort of like a card catalog. The stampin up sets are alphabetically organized. Having them this way makes it really easy to flip through to find something. So for one of the wishes, they wanted snowmen images, so I know I have some stampin up sets that have snowmen and I was pretty sure there were some clear stamps. So I just checked my stampin up and frames booklets and found 5 images.

Here is a close up view of one of my booklets, for these I combined some images into categories and added tabs. For that wish I went to my xmas tab and checked there for snowmen... but didn't have any that weren't in frames and stampin up.

9 comments:

Tina said...

This is a brilliant idea! I will have to do this with my Bella's and SU stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

You are SO organised now Saxon!

Kristin said...

This is such a good idea! I did something similar here: http://kristinshappy.blogspot.com/2008/05/altered-notebook.html

and it really makes stampin' life easier! Although, I am in GREAT need of updating it lol!

SilentRN said...

Excellent!! Again, when are you going to come do mine??? tee hee

Carmen said...

These came out very well done and a great way to be organized!TFS

Jaspere said...

Wow! Can you please come over and do mine?

Cheryl Walker said...

This is a great idea, and thank you for sharing it with all of us!!!! I should be doing this with my stamps that need to be in something that is more organized :)

Cheryl

Jennie said...

This is a great idea...I wish I were this organized! I forget what I have :o))) Oops!

Ilina Crouse said...

what a great idea. i need to be organized, i have my clear stamps in a punch tin container, and right now they are all over my craft room