Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, November 3, 2008

SCS Blogger #3 Group

Earlier today the blogging group I belong to on Splitcoaststampers.com achieved the 25 stamping/scrapping bloggers to fill the group. We are now full. Woo Hoo. I have all 24 of my fellow sister bloggers listed so check out their blog's if you get a chance. My next step is to visit each one and check out exactly the interesting stuff they have going on and if I can , I will comment on one or two.. maybe more ;)

I would like to thank all my blog sisters for all the wonderful comments you have already left, its really nice to hear that you like my work, if you can call it work.

What's next for the group? Well I suggested we do a weekly challenge and the blogger who wins get all the cards made that week, doesn't that sound like a winner. Not sure if this will fly but sounded like fun.

So a quick Shout out to my bloggin sisters! Go SCS Bloggers #3!!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hmmm, I haven't seen that comment but a weekly challenge with a winner may need to be seriously considered!! lol. Have a great day. (and love the card with the bling on the bag!)

Jaspere said...

That sounds like fun. I've been wanting to do more challenges.

Unknown said...

thanks for being so excited and energetic about our SCS blog group. looking forward to seeing all the great ideas on everyone's blogs.

Tina said...

Hi, I really am excited to meet all my new SCS group 3 friends! Your stuff is just awsome!

Lesly said...

I think we should have a weekly challenge, but you only have to participate in the ones you want. That way those in the group who can't do them all don't get penalized. I'm up for more!!!