Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All, Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate.

I did a few candles, one for my secret elf and one to try out my new whippersnapper stamp "fall kitty". I wasn't sure how it would turn out on a Warm Gingerbread Candle.. which by the way, doesn't smell like gingerbread much.. maybe once its lit.. but not too bad.


Thanks for checking them out and if your interested in trying the tech, you can find it in the resources area of splitcoaststampers.




7 comments:

Tina said...

Your candles are just adorable! love the snowman!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

SilentRN said...

They are beautiful, just like my beautiful sister! I like the one you made for me tooooo!!!

Carmen said...

These are all great!! The kitty image is adorable!

Kristin said...

awesome candles!

Cheryl Walker said...

Such cute candles!!!!I have to say the cat one is my favorite, since I love love cats!!! :)

Cheryl

Christyne said...

These are super cute! Off to check out the technique at SCS! TFS.