Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, December 1, 2008

Secret Santa Cards

I am involved with 2 Secret Santa and going to my elfs are the following cards - Both have matching envelops but only the elf card shows it.



And this is a gift going to one of my secret elfs. It's a potholder. The little purple hands are showing how you would use it and there is a little poem written on it.

"Place your hand inside my heart, to hold the pot that is Hot!"

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Ohh I wish I was your secret elf. Those card are just too cute and that potholder!! I just love penguins!!

Sherri said...

love that potholder. I need that pattern

Saxontoy said...

I might be able to send it to you.

Stephanie said...

what lucky elves you have... cute cute!