Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Taking about 2 weeks away!

Hi All,

I thought I should let you know why for the next few weeks you won't be seeing any new blogs.

Our House in Golden Valley AZ is about to close escrow (Dec 12 - we plan and hope) and my family and I are about to start the packing and getting ready to move.

So please forgive me my non-attentiveness while we make this change in our lives.

Karen

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

I'm so glad things worked out. Congrats!

SilentRN said...

Then you will be so busy moving in, unpacking, and being with Gary and I that you will still neglect your beautiful page!! TOY!!

Tina said...

Yeah, I am so gald you are finally getting your house!

Tammy said...

Good luck with your move.

Melissa said...

Congrats!! What a great Xmas present!

Stephanie said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE

specialcraftmom4 said...

Hope everything goes perfect for you and your family during your move (: