Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whipper Snapper Card Swap

I did a Whipper Snapper Card swap and because I had recently ordered several stamps, I decided to use them to make each of my swappers an additional card. Here are all 8 and yes 2 are the same, I got 7 stamps.




The following are pictures of everyone elses cards that participated. From Left to Right and top to bottom by SCS Name.

Jenrn; SilentRN; gv-copperdog; gv-copperdog


And Babybluegirl; Tammy Miller; SilentRN; Tammy Miller

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great swap Saxon. Hope you get your art space sorted quickly...then it will really feelm like home!

Tina said...

The cards are fantastic what a great swap! Happy New Year!

Teresa Kline said...

Happy New Year...look forward to your creations in 2009! *~*

Melanie said...

Very cute stamps! Great swap idea, great cards!!

Jaspere said...

Great swap. Such cute cards and images. I haven't done a swap in ages.

Stephanie said...

Wow, what great cards, you did a great job on all of them!

Kristin said...

These are so cute!! I think I need to get some of these images.

Cheryl Walker said...

Cute cards, and how fun!!!! Happy New Year!!!

SilentRN said...

Hi ... This is such a beautiful layout!!!!!
Enjoyed the swap!

Ilina Crouse said...

THose cards are plainly fantastic! What a great swap.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Adorable cards!!!! Great job (: Happy New Year!