Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Magnolia Card Swap

Here is my card for the magnolia swap I am participating in. Its a pocket card. Love this little flower girl.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! pocket cards are great and great job on the color detail.

Kristin said...

this is super cute... i love the color combo of pink and green!

Jaspere said...

That is adorable. Love that image and making a tag like that was a great idea. Note to self: Must make tags. TFS

Sherri said...

that's precious

SilentRN said...

Darling!!

Stephanie said...

what a cute pocket card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is such a sweet card! The colors are great (:

Carmen said...

super cute!!

Teresa Kline said...

what a neat idea, so very cute! *~*

Cheryl Walker said...

She is just tooo darn cute!!! Great job on this pocket card :)

I just received my first order of these stamps, and have been coloring them, they are fun, and soooo darling!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Ilina Crouse said...

super cute! Love the color scheme!