Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, April 6, 2009

Up to Lately!!

Hi all,

I have been a busy girl lately, just learning how to work 40 hours a week and still have time for housework, other obligations, going to the gym (which I haven't this whole last week), Checking blogs (which I totally need to do) and even sleeping has been a major change for me. I really miss NOT working but at least its some sort of income. (You know a girl needs her stamp habit!)

Going forward, some of you may have heard that I am part of Relay for Life (donations gladly accepted) and am currently doing a swap to get cards to sell, but on top of this, my sister and I are also creating some other stuff. I am going to be doing some prima altered bottles, some post it note covers, some decorated candles as well as some homemade pillowcases and fleece blankets. I am also going to try to do a keychain using stamps, I saw this on splitcoast and thought.. cool, not sure If I can do it, but will try. I will be posting pictures of those as I finish, but in order to do this, I will have to postpone all participation in swaps. I only have soooo much time for crafting.. unfortunately.

So thats what I have been up to lately, thanks for your patience as I haven't posted in some time, but I did set up some scheduled postings, so check back soon!

Karen

P.S. Don't forget that if you need stampin up stuff, I am your girl :)

1 comment:

SilentRN said...

Yes, she is my drug ... she provides me with my STAMPIN UP fix!!! Love you!