Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cream, Tan and Brown Swap

This swap is being hosted by my sister, she loves the colors of the desert here in AZ and thought it would be cool to see what people would come up with using Cream, Tan and Brown and another other color they like. I totally cased this design. I used 4 different cuttlebug plates and I just really like the way it frames the card. I used mustard and rust cause I do see those colors here as well. This is definately a masculine card. The inside reads "I think I will hold on to you!"

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute!!! Love the color combo you used!!!

Stephanie said...

awww, love this.. what a great card for Father's Day.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Karen.

Tina said...

What a wonderful fathersday card! Love the color combo's! The image is sweet.

Carmen said...

Great card! Love all the dimension you used

Kristin said...

oooh, i love this- i never do all that texture- must try it!!