Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, April 6, 2009

Something for Sissy

I made this card for my sister just to say that I love her and appreciate her. It's suppose to be her bird Nikki, he is an african grey. However, as our dad pointed out, Nikki's feet and beak is grey not orange. Sis said she didn't care, she loved it anyways. I liked this layout so well that I also used this same card layout and style, just changed the feet and beak to grey, for the Bird Swap that Vivian is hosting on Splitcoast.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Love the cute card and layout :)

Thanks for sharing, hope you're well and settled into your new home.

Alex from England x

SilentRN said...

That is correct!! I love this card!!! Who could not? It is soooo darn cute!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

mmm...I like the birdie in this one the best...the colours really grab you! Very cute!

Tina said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors!