Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Red and ? Swap

My sister is hosting a red swap so I am participating. I used some cute paper I found at the "local" scrapbooking store. "Local" about 45 min away with limited product. Anyways, while there a while ago I found the cute dragonfly eyelets and knew I wanted them for this swap. I used the cute skunk from the Stampin' UP! set Pun Fun (which of course you could use the link above and order if you like). I do think it turned out fabulous if I say so myself.

3 comments:

Angie Williams said...

This is too cute!! Great swap card!

Sherri said...

very cute. Hope I get one of those back in the swap.

Anonymous said...

Too cute Karen.