Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Princess Emma

Ok, just had to share. My dad has been hounding me to put a bed in my craft room as a guest bed. I finally did, however, in the process, Emma, our beloved tortie, decided to make the bed her own, first by riding on the top of it as it was taken into the room, then doing the febreeze commercial on the mattress and last but not least taking over the bed. Today I found her snuggled between the pillows all nice and toasty. Crazy Puddin'

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

No that is one pretty smart cat!!!

SilentRN said...

So cute!

Sherri said...

she looks right at home1

Anonymous said...

Your loss ...her gain! Who says they are not smart!!!