Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Perfectly Pink Swap

This is the card I did for the Perfectly Pink Swap. I used this great paper I got at a stamp show, the picture shows it sort of purple but its more pink in my opinion. The Stampin Up! set is Font of you and I just love it!

4 comments:

SilentRN said...

The picture shows how beautiful it is, but not the true color ... doesn't matter the card is awesome!!

Jenna said...

who cares what color it shows -- it's beautiful!

could i order from you even though i live so far away? or would shipping cost way too much? of the 2 demonstrators i know in tyler, one is AWFUL (terri agrees too! haha) and the other that i adored, quit demo-ing... please let me know -- i'd love to order a few things (probably just over $50) so i could get a saleabration set free. teehee.

Kristin said...

love it!!

Anonymous said...

That set sure looks useful! Love your card!!!!