Stampin' UP! - http://kc77.stampinup.net

I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. If you are looking for Stampin' UP! products, please consider ordering from me.

To order online please go to my Stampin' UP! Website.

If your in the Kingman/Golden Valley AZ area and would like a demonstration, please contact me at kc77stamps@yahoo.com. If you prefer not to order online you can send me your order via my email or call my number listed on my website, althought email works best. You can then send a check or pay via paypal, once I have received payment I will order.

Thank You,
Karen

Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Stampin' UP! Demonstrator i.e. demigoddess

Hi All,

Today I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and set up my online presence. If you get a chance, please use the link to the left and check out the website and let me know how it looks.

And if you're looking for a demonstrator to purchase from.. unless of course your near Golden Valley AZ, please feel free to order from me, I wouldn't mind.

Thanks for checking it out.
Karen

3 comments:

Jaspere said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing all those projects.

SilentRN said...

Oh what a beautiful page! And CONGRATS for becoming a demonstrator!!

Jennie said...

You will love it! I have been one for 5 years and have learned so much... Congrats and most of all have fun with it!